Friday, October 3, 2008

Blogging....

So, my lovely friend Julie H....(love you!) convinced me that people actually read your blog when you write one! :) So, since it's been over a month since I have written, I figured I'd better start writing more.

I am super tired this morning. Mike and I went to the U of U football game lastnight against Oregon Stute U. It was the most intense game ever! I'm now reaping the consequences of a sore sore throat from screaming so much. We won though...last 2 minutes...but we won. That brings me to something kinda funny....
I decided last night that being a wife and a mom and doing the whole family and work and grown up life has made me old. :) Mike is a student at the U so we get an awesome price on student tickets as long as we sit in the student section. Well, back in high school, I remember going to games and being all crazy with friends and not sitting where our tickets were and just piling in and not even paying attention to the game. It was more a...social event. :) Well...I know now I am old! The student section at the U of U is just like high school. We have assigned seats on the bleachers but NOBODY sits where they are assigned. We have people just piling in and standing wherever. Oh...and...we don't sit the WHOLE game!! The student section is on their feet! Yep! Standing and doing 3rd down jumps for 4 hours!!! I mean, it's fun...but man am I tired at the end of the night. I'm standing there telling Mike how bad my back hurts and feet...and he is doing the same...and I find myself getting all irritated with the drunkies who are in our section that push all of us to where we arent' even in our seats anymore. Back in the day I would have been so into it. It's just so funny to see how much I've grown up and how "old" I am. Oh and you can bet Mike makes fun of me for being that way...he's like "aww...is somebody getting old??" What a brat! I still have a super blast at the games though! Especially watching my undefeated Utes beat a team last night that beat the #1 team! WOOT WOOT! :)
Well, I work at 12:30 today so I have some stuff to do before work...
Oh...and I'm supposed to start my "cycle" today....the day I find out if all that "hard work" has made a baby in my belly! LOL! :) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you posted something! Now you just have to get some pictures up! I'm glad you had fun at the game. Good luck with the "cycle"!