Sunday, February 8, 2009

Working weekends is such a drag! Especially Sunday's! It's just so slow. No surgery's except for emergency one's. The E.R. is usually pretty quiet too since people aren't usually out and about getting hurt and all. So...I'm just sitting here surfing the net and I have run out of things to look for and at.
So dance class Wednesday night's is so much fun. I love dancing. The dance we are learning now is pretty hard and VERY fast. The moves we do are like on half beats. So it's really fast. I'm so glad that Julie is in that class with me. I know a couple of girls there from high school but other then that I don't know anyone. But they ALL know eachother. So...it's been a little hard getting myself comfy, but the dancing is really what I want to do. I found out that the non stop dancing we do for an hour burns like 430 calories! Crazy huh? So that's nice. See...I'm so bored I don't even know what to write about...I'm talking about dancing calories!
Mike is at his parents right now celebrating his mom's bday. I wish so bad I could be there. :( I hate missing family things. He just texted me and told me he feels naked without me there. :) I love that man.
We are going to be bringing his boys here in July. He plans on leaving on the 3rd of July and bringing them back on July 4th and keeping them for 1-2 weeks. Depending on what we can do for days off. I'm pretty excited. We had so much fun last time we came but it was harder to keep them entertained all day inside the house cause it was winter. This time with summer we can do ton's more outdoor things. Like swimming and hiking and the park and stuff. I want to take them to the zoo and maybe even to lagoon. I just want to do so much with them. I never thought myself to be a step mom, but I really think it's cool. All I want is for them to like me. :) Mike's ex wife Deanna told me that If she could pick a step mom for her boys it would be me...so that made me feel good. Mike misses them so much every day. I can't imagine what any person goes through when they can't see their kids very much. I can't wait for the day they are both over the age of 8 and they can fly here with connecting flights on there own. We will see them much more often then. It's pretty pricey to go there or have Mike go get them and bring them back. Remington is WAY excited. He always talks about his step brothers. And McHailee was so little last time they were here...but we have pics of them and she knows which one is Mikey and which one is Camden. And she talks to them on the phone so it's cute. When Remington prays at night, he usually says "and please let my step brothers Mikey and Camden come to see us" or "please bless Mikey and Camden that they are sleeping good". It's so cute. Hopefully by then we will have a car that seat's enough. Last time they were here my Emmie and Dave let us borrow their NEW truck! Now that is friendship and trust! I love you guys!
Emmie's baby shower went great! Everything turned out better then I thought it would. I always get so nervous. She loved it though. And way more people showed up then she thought would, that's always nice. She got all kinds of stuff for MaryJane. SO CUTE!
Anyway...guess I better go tidy up the pharmacy...I'm off at 7:00 ish...only one more stinkin' hour. Then back tomorrow at 7 am. YEAH! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 posts in one week! I'm so excited! I am really glad you come to dance. When I first started there, the only girls I knew were Deja, Torrie, Lynzie and Trina. Slowly I've started to meet more, but it took quite a while. It is fun to spend an hour with you every week trying to figure out what the crap we are doing! LOL. I'm excited for you that you get to see your step-sons this summer. There is TONS to do in Utah in the summer - they will have a blast!

Mike and Jaime Jeppson said...

I know huh? Now it will be forever until I post again! lol. I'm going to try so hard to keep up on this. I LOVE reading about other's lives and things. It kinda makes me feel like I know you better by being able to read yours. I love it. I'm glad I get to hang out with you too at dance. You make me feel way comfy there. Thanks for that! Love ya babe!