Wednesday, February 4, 2009

slacker

Yep....that's me. SLACKER! I seem to say that every time I write on here...cause I never write on here! All my friends are so good about getting on and writing. Me...not so much. Which is probably why I have 3 or 4 journals that start out with me writing religiously for a week...then I skip a couple days, then it's like a few weeks, then nothing. I've got to work on that!
I started a diet a week and 2 days ago. Lost 6 lbs in the first week. I basically just have to keep myself at 1200 calories or less per day and keep it healthy by eating 6 times a day. Which means small portions. Did I say small? Yes small. It's not as hard as I thought it would be. I'm really not a snacky person during the day. I get pretty busy so it's easy to not snack. It's at night when Mikey and I are snuggled watching movies...that's when the snacky feeling comes up! Luckily, Mikey is the one who started the diet thing. He is actually doing NUTRISYSTEM. They send him food and all the rules about his eating and exercising. He is doing so good. So far in 2 weeks he has lost 10 lbs. But I can see his weight loss already. And his clothes are fitting looser. I'm very proud of him! So I will TRY to keep up to date on this thing to let you all know of my progress.
Dang it...got busy at work. Have to write again tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you posted! Awesome news on the weight loss for both you and Mike, congrats! Is that system expensive? See you tonight at dance. I'm forcing myself to go even though I want to just lay in my bed all night. :)