Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New swimsuit here I come...

27 lbs down!


Yep! I'm actually losing!! I started January 3rd and though I have seen some plateausCheck Spelling, I'm making it! Usually in past weight loss challenges I have given myself, I get frustrated or give up. This time, I'm giving my "bigger" clothes away so that I HAVE to stick with it. I'm fitting in some of my "skinny" clothes and it feels like I'm going shopping every month! I have given myself until the last day of May to be 45 lbs down. With only a month and a half to go...it's crunch time. I'm working out more and more this month. It's only 18 more lbs. The sucky part is that I have been at this 27 lbs for 2 weeks now. My longest plateau. BLAH! Just a hump to get over...and I know I can do it. Mike has been really supportive. He hasn't been doing it with me, but he has been good around me. He won't sit on the couch late at night and scarf down ice cream while I sit there and drool! lol.


Here's to 18 more lbs! I will have to get past this Easter! YIKES!

No comments: