Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm married!

I finally have a husband! Mike graduated lastnight with his Masters! MBA with accounting emphasis. I couldn't be more proud of him. He has made SO many sacrifices to get to this point. Ever since we have met, he has been going to school full time and working full time. This will be the first time I will have him at home every night since I've known him! No more late nights at school until 11, and no more homework! I was going to go back right when he finished, but we decided to wait 1 year so that we could just rest together and be a family for a while! :) So I will start next summer. I'm excited it's my turn for school...yet scared at the same time.

Everything has been going good for us lately. Still trying to get pregnant! :) I don't think I posted the results of my Hysterosalpingogram yet. Wow...was it painful! Well...not like double over in pain painful, but really REALLY bad cramps painful. When they were blowing up the balloon in me, that didn't hurt as much as the dye being forced into my uterus! It was cool to watch it on the x-ray screen. So as my uterus is filling up with the dye, it's supposed to spill over into my fallopian tubes. Well...it didn't, it just sat there. The dr was like "uh..." And then finally, with more pressure of the dye, my fallopian tubes started filling up. The Radiologist said that something was obviously blocking BOTH of my tubes. (could have been scar tissue from my surgery from the pre cancer cells) But the dye cleared it out and he now upped our chance of conceiving another 20% for 3 months....taking the originaly chance from 20% to 40%! He also told me that 80% of women that have this procedure done get pregnant that next month or the month after! So hopefully I will have some good news in a couple of weeks! :) I'm optimistic!

Remy has recovered from surgery very well. His belly looks so weird where they made the incision. It's cool cause you can feel the stitches that are inside. He is back to playing and running around and being crazy! I actually think he is MORE crazy then ever! I sure do love him.

McHailee still won't potty train. It sucks cause she is so smart and I know she knows what to do, she just is scared. She cries the WHOLE time she sits on the toilet. I guess she will just do it when she is emotionally ready? It's just so frustrating!

I am so tired today. I'm working a 12 hour shift today after being up until after 1 am lastnight. BLAH! At least I get to work with Erica! :) You would think I would have more to write on here after not posting for forever! If I think of something later...I will get back on! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome he graduated!!! I hope you get preggers this month! I'm sorry I missed the par-tay last night. I hope you guys can come tonight!